Mã Product: Evolve2-65-USB-C-Stereo
Bảo hành: 0 tháng
The Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo headset can be used for any form of phone or video communication - it works well with Skype, FaceTime and Zoom among others - but mostly designed. with business backgrounds.
Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo headset information
As standard, the Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C stereo Headset is optimized for use with Unified Communications platforms like Cisco, Mitel, and Avaya but also comes in a version specifically designed for use with Microsoft Teams. .
Wireless range up to 30 meters
Bluetooth connectivity & NFC support
Dual connectivity lets you connect the headset to a PC and another Bluetooth device
Jabra Link ™ 380 USB adapter is included for VoIP soft phones, mobile phones and tablets
The Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo headphones use Bluetooth wireless technology and the included USB Type-C adapter you can make important calls at your desk or take a walk in the hall. To stay focused, Jabra combines isolated oval-shaped active foam ear cushions and an angled earcup design to maximize passive noise isolation. Calls can come anytime, which is why Jabra has a built-in powerful battery that gives you up to 37 hours of battery life. A convenient charging stand lets you recharge between calls and songs
Repair guide Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo headset
- Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo pairing is easy, and you can pair with up to eight different devices. The controls on the headset are also quick and easy to use. You have all the usual options: power / pair buttons and buttons for volume up / down and audio play / pause. Pressing both volume buttons simultaneously turns what Jabra calls Busylight. This mode activates automatically during a call or meeting, illuminating two red lights on each earcup to let those around you know you're not disturbed.
There is also a microphone mute button, although you can simply flip the microphone up to achieve the same effect, and the answer / end call button on the outside of the right earcup can also be used to open Microsoft Teams notifications or join Team meetings if you're already signed in to the software. Each button is evenly spaced, so you won't accidentally press a button in the middle of a call.
- Stand charging, available in USB-C, is also not easy. All you have to do is place the right earcup into the socket and after 90 minutes the headphones will be fully charged.
The Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo headset ensures call quality and your voice comes professional on important calls. Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo keeps you focused and basically talks with anyone looking for a conversation
Specifications of the telesale headset Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo
Module: Jabra Evolve2 65 USB-C Stereo
- Microsoft Certified: Yes
Wired / Wireless: Wireless
Wireless range: Up to 100 ft
Stereo: Stereo sound
- Active noise cancellation: No.
- Call control: On headset
- Compatibility: PC & Mobile
- On-call indicator: Yes
- Includes Jabra Link 380 USB-C key
Talk time: Up to 35 hours
37 hours battery life (optional charging dock sold separately)
Speaker size: 30 mm
Weight: 176.4 g