The Panasonics KX-TS500MX is a reliable Panasonic landline phone that is sleek, compact, feature-rich and easy to use. Panasonic KS-TS500MX phone can adjust ringer volume in 3 levels and change electronic volume control in six easy steps.
Mã Product: KX-TS500MX
Bảo hành: 0 tháng
I, Why choose Panasonic KX-TS500MX phone
The Panasonic KX-TS500MX is a high-value wired desktop phone with basic functions, wall-mountable, making it ideal for areas with limited space like the kitchen.
The Panasonic KX-TS500MX is available in black, white, red, dark blue and gray. Choose a color desk phone that adds a touch of color to your office or a color that best suits your décor.
The Panasonic KX-TS500MX is one of the best-selling desk phones available today, it has a number of advantages that cannot be overlooked if you are looking for a good phone for your business.
* Single wire phone is easy to use and convenient
* 3 ringtone volumes can be adjusted
* 6 speech volume level settings
* Electronic volume level control
* Selectable on System Pulse and Tone
* Support on one call line
* Redial button to easily repeat last call number
Flash button for call waiting or call forwarding to extension lines
* Save phone wall mounted
The Panasonics KX-TS500MX wired phone gets more out of your landline with this wired phone from home Panasonic. Wired phones are sleek and stylish. It has an alphanumeric keypad and comes with 3-step ring volume and comes with 6-step electronic volume control.
Panasonics KX-TS500MX desk phone The landline is white in color with the ergonomic design of the landline allowing you to comfortably hold when making or receiving calls. It also features switchable pulse and tone settings with the keyboard spaced apart.
Outstanding features of the phone Panasonic KX-TS500MX
Tone / Pulse setting: The KX-TS500MX can be switched between tone (push button) and pulse (rotate), ensuring that it will work on either type of telephone line.
- Redial last number: One touch (32 digits); This number dials the number you last called. If you need to make your next call or the line is busy for the first time, just press the redial button.
- Flash time: 600 ms; This function, which supports the Call Waiting feature and uses a PBX, ensures that a caller is not accidentally cut off while on hold.
Electronic volume control: Even while chatting, you can adjust your phone's receiving volume to any of 6 levels.
- 3-step chime selector: the ring volume can be set to Off, Low or High. Set to Off when you don't want to be disturbed in a meeting.
Dial mode: Tone (DTMF) / pulse
- Integrated high electronic volume control
Integrated stretchable wire resists tear and allows for flexibility
- Equipped with premium tangible buttons for added versatility
If you feel uncomfortable when your business analog phone does not receive good reception, with Panasonic KX-TS500MX phones you will be completely assured by the quality of the fixed line is always smooth in almost any field. well suited.