Yealink continues to deliver cost-effective, advanced IP telephony solutions for businesses of all sizes. The Yealink SIP-T3 series is especially packed with features, these entry-level phones can satisfy both voice network administrators and budget coordinators of most organizations.
Yealink offers a wide range of desktop SIP-T3 IP phones to suit any business environment. From touchscreens, to gigabits and enterprise-class IP phones, Yealink SIP-T3 meets communication needs for any size business and budget with modules.
Yealink SIP-T30 phone
Yealink SIP-T30P phone
Yealink SIP-T30PSU . phone
Yealink SIP-T31 phone
Yealink SIP-T31P phone
Yealink SIP-T31G phone
Yealink SIP-T33G phone
Yealink SIP-T33P phone
The Yealink SIP-T3 IP Phone is rated as a cost-effective phone. The Yealink SIP-T3 phone has exceptional compatibility and will work with all leading PBX systems. Yealink SIP-T3 offers superior HD audio quality that really sets itself apart from the competition.
Why do you choose Yealink SIP-T3?
- Optimum HD Sound quality, for better communication
- Classic design, practical details
- Open standard SIP based products offer extensive interoperability and are certified to work with most IP PBX solutions and hosting providers
- Yealink number 1 in global market share of SIP phone shipments Yealink SIP-T3 series phones are packed full of features that make it very versatile, yet very affordable. To explore the Yealink SIP-T3 series of phones with GTC TECH dig deeper into them.
- The most expensive component of investing in a new or upgraded business phone network is often the cost of telephone devices placed on employees' desks, especially for larger deployments with hundreds users and above. For this reason, the ideal choice of IP phones would be reliable and high-tech feature phones at a reasonable price point for today's businesses. Yealink does it with its T3 series of phones!
- Yealink device's price/performance ratio is attractive which is one of the reasons why this manufacturer is among the highest rated SIP-T3 IP phone vendors on the market, as shown by leading the SIP telephony market share for the third year in a row, according to the latest global business communications platform report.
Yealink SIP-T3 . IP Phone
- All Yealink SIP-T3 Series phone modules use Yealink's unified firmware for easy maintenance and upgrades. This advanced firmware, combined with the powerful CPUs that equip each of these phones, requires shorter boot times and delivers near-instant fast response times with button press and calling features. The Yealink SIP-T3 Series phone modules all support Yealink's EHS36 wireless headset adapter, which also allows phone control through a connected headset. All the most popular and advanced broadband and broadband codecs are also supported, including G.711, G.729, G.722, iLBC and Opus. In addition, all phones use the industry standard SIP protocol so they are compatible with most brands of IP PBX and with Yealink's device management platform.
- Yealink SIP-T3 Series includes SIP-T30, SIP-T31, SIP-T33, two of which are currently under review.
- Yealink SIP-T31 features a backlit 2.3" graphic LCD with adjustable brightness.In addition, it supports two lines and has two line keys as well as two memory keys (speed dial) The T31P is PoE-compatible and the T31G is powered by PoE and provides GigabitEthernet (1000Mbps) speeds to connected workstations.Follow the following hyperlinks to view or download the datasheet: T31P – T31G.
- Model SIP-T33 has 2 versions, T33P and T33G. Both support PoE and SIP-T33G provides GigabitEthernet connectivity for workstations. This model offers a larger 2.4" color display with higher resolution and adjustable brightness, up to four lines, four line keys, and 12 speed dial slots (4 pages 3 keys).
Features common to all Yealink SIP-T3 Series phones:
- SIP-based desk phone
- Supports wireless headphones with Yealink's EHS35 wireless headset adapter
- Conference calling up to 5 pm
- 722 and Opus . wideband codecs
- Narrowband Decoder 711 (A/µ), G.729AB, G.726, iLBC, G.723.1
- Wall hanging
- Security slot
- 2-angle adjustable stand
The SIP-T3 IP desk phone series is a low-cost, low-risk, high-tech solution for any business looking to modernize and enhance their phone network. With phones that are both user-friendly and budget-friendly, working with Yealink for your telephony needs makes good business sense.