Mã Product: SIP-T56A
Bảo hành: 0 tháng
Tình trạng: Còn hàng
The Yealink SIP-T56A phone is designed for busy business people with a variety of utility applications available such as browser, email, calendar and more. IP phones also support installation of 3rd party apps on the Android platform
Why choose the Yealink SIP-T56A phone
The Yealink SIP-T56A not only has a 7-inch multi-touch screen, but also has a user interface designed specifically for Teams and a faster response speed, all of which make collaboration easy. easier than ever. Offering a standalone voice solution and unmatched clarity, Yealink SIP-T56A features Yealink's Optima HD Voice technology. In particular, Yealink SIP-T56A IP Phone brings an experience as easy as using a familiar smartphone and allows users to experience conversations with HD quality, good.
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7inch capacitive touch screen
- Running by Android operating system 5.1.1
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n)
- Support USB 2.0 port
- Opus Codec Support
5-point audio conference
- Supports Yealink Noise Canceling Technology.
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
Yealink SIP-T56A phone uses Yealink Optimal HD Voice technology latest version incorporating Codec Opus, helping to optimize the sound quality of this handset. Compatible (HAC) increase the clarity of the sound.
The Yealink SIP-T56A offers a premium user experience, such as 3 separate screen views, drag for conferencing, and faster response to the user interface, etc. all make it easy to use. Convenient and easy to use during high tempo and busy work
Phone features Yealink SIP-T56A
If you want to expand your horizons for busy environments or share a phone system with your small group by adding more handsets, just turn the Yealink SIP-T56A phone into a phone. wire, and it will give you a total of 4 DECT handsets to meet your daily needs. remote management and staff
- HD Audio: Yealink SIP-T56A is the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technology combined with Codec Opus, helping to maximize the audio performance of headphones or speakers of IP phones. Compatible (HAC) supports clearer voice listening.
- A better user experience with Android OS: Based on Android 5.1.1, Yealink SIP-T56A can use browser, email, calendar and much more. Administrators can easily install Android apps to improve performance and productivity. Meanwhile, it gives you a premium operating experience, such as 3 separate screen views, drag for conference and faster response speed for the user interface, etc. makes the manipulation easier than ever
- Rich interface for easy customization: Yealink SIP-T56A supports Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR feature. To connect to a bluetooth headset. Includes two Gigabit Ethernet ports with built-in PoE as well as Wi-Fi. Support for USB 2.0 port allows communication and data storage via USB device. Connect wired / wireless headphones directly using a USB connection
Easier to listen and join calls: T56A combines professional hardware and software technology to provide clear voice communication. Thanks to the Yealink Optima HD voice and full duplex handsfree hardware with AEC and HAC handsets, the T56A offers a superb audio experience in an open workspace.
Ease of Use, Low Cost: To extend a seamless desktop workflow, the T56A offers a 7 inch 1024x600 capacitive touch screen, Group-compliant interface and supports key call functions . T56A makes collaboration with partners easier than ever, while reducing learning costs and increasing user adoption rates.
Efficient Delivery and Management: Yealink T56A is combined with Yealink's efficient automated provisioning engine, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management, and updates. Furthermore, T56A supports a number of device management platforms, including Microsoft / Yealink / Unify Square Device Management Platform.
The Yealink SIP-T56A phone strikes a delicate balance between simplicity and sophistication, providing an all-in-one communication solution for busy managers and remote employees.