Yealink VC800 supports up to 24 sites HD video conferencing and two virtual meeting rooms. Meanwhile, it backs up Automatic Voice Activated Switching and local meeting control, making the meeting be in an orderly manner.
The Yealink VC800 is the second generation full-HD video conferencing system launched by Yealink. Equipped with the strongest embedded MCU within the industry, VC800 can support 24-site HD video conferencing plus two virtual meeting rooms. It has an all-in-one design and first-class video and audio technology that creates an easier and more effective collaboration experience. As the newest generation of Yealink VC series video conferencing systems, the VC800 adopts an intuitive user interface that makes meeting control simpler.
Yealink VC800 Key Features
• Built-in 24-site multipoint and can be divided into two virtual meeting rooms
• 1080P/60FPS and 12x optical PTZ camera
• H.265/HEVC video codec, 1080P from 512Kbps bandwidth
• Super video packet loss recovery technology, resistant up to 30%
• 5-inch touchable conference phone with harman kardon speaker
• Two DECT-based wireless expansion microphones
• Two HDMI output and two HD content input (HDMI + Mini-DP)
• Deeply integrate with leading cloud platforms: Yealink Cloud, Yealink Meeting Server, StarLeaf,
Pexip, Mind, Zoom and BlueJeans